BIL Manage Invest (BMI) is a market-leading independent management company domiciled in Luxembourg, providing a one-stop regulatory solution for global investment managers. Staffed by highly experienced portfolio and risk managers, BMI is best positioned to provide premium 3rd party UCITS and AIFM services for the financial, real estate, infrastructure and private equity asset classes.
Your next challenge:
Initial Due Diligence and set-up phase
- Work in coordination with the Risk Management and Client Relationship Management teams for the on-boarding of new mandates;
- Perform initial and on-going Due Diligence over the investment managers/investment advisors and underlying portfolio to be potentially transferred;
- Review or draft fund documentation and perform due diligence of any existing portfolio to be retained within the new/existing fund structure.
On-going Management of the Fund
- Collaborate closely with investment managers/investment advisors and other external parties for the day-to-day management of Investment structures for which BMI is appointed Portfolio Manager (regular physical meeting, ad-hoc Investment Committees, conference calls, etc.);
- Assess investment proposals and monitor existing portfolio of assets (Listed Assets and Alternative Investments, i.e. Equity, Fixed Income, Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Infrastructure) by considering their potential impact;
- Assist and supervise external advisors during the full investment process (from acquisition to exit, reviewing and independently analyzing the Investment Advisor recommendations);
- Active participation to both BMI and Fund Investment Committees to support investment/ divestment transactions;
- Run periodic analyses on listed assets funds (absolute and relative performance, style, risk/reward analysis, asset and stock allocation contribution, return and correlation analysis, etc.);
- Build, develop and maintain a periodic reporting on delegated activities based on ad-hoc and recurring needs;
- Run monthly and quarterly reporting of performance figures and key risk and performance indicators for clients and internal governance (Executive Committee, Investment Committee and Board of Directors).
- Master's degree in finance / economics or similar fields; CFA is a plus;
- Good understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry and AIFM & UCITS regulations;
- Good understanding of Listed Assets and Alternative Investments;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in French and English. Any additional language will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to be autonomous and rigorous;
- Flexibility in working on multiple tasks;
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, international and entrepreneurial environment;
- Achievement-driven: showing determination to meet goals;
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths .We will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the Bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.