For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a PORTFOLIO OVERSIGHT OFFICER for our Management Company.
As member of the portfolio management team, you will assist with the execution of new investment opportunities and monitoring of existing portfolio assets. The role will also require close interaction with different department of the AIFM and external parties, mainly investment advisors and delegated managers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Assist in preparing and reviewing the Due Diligence on delegated portfolio managers and investment advisors;
• Take ownership of the steps required for investment execution;
• Prepare investment portfolio performance review for aspects of ongoing portfolio management;
• Work alongside Compliance to assist in the AML/KYI review of new and existing investments;
• Oversee Portfolio Management delegates, through the review of investor reports and review of KPIs;
• Support the analysis on investment recommendations received from investment advisors;
• Assist in the preparation of critical investment appraisal presentations;
• You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to take on any challenges on your way to get the job done
• You have a strong academic background - ideally MA/MSc/MBA;
• Progress towards CFA/CAIA would be an advantage
• A first experience (0-2 years) in Project, Corporate or Structured Finance, M&A Advisory or Portfolio Management would be an advantage;
• Private Equity/VC, Real Estate and/or Infrastructure sector experience desired;
• You have a basic understanding of financial modelling and technical skills - DCF, IRR, ratio analysis;
• You bring a thorough an understanding of financial accounting, corporate finance and business reporting;
• You possess demonstrable written and verbal communication skills;
• You are able to ask probing questions to asset managers and advisers and keep fully up to date with sector trends to assess the impact on particular transactions;
• You possess strong interpersonal skills and the capability to build relationships with team members, clients and advisors;
• You demonstrate sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic approach to problem solving;
• You are fluent in English (Knowledge or any other European language will be an added value);
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.