SPV ACCOUNTANT (M/F) PRIVATE EQUITY
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to assist our client, a leading European Private Equity boutique, in the recruitment of a SPV ACCOUNTANT M/F for its Luxembourg office.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to join a small but highly professional organisation.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the SPV Accountant will be fully responsible for the day-to-day management and accounting of the unregulated SPV companies forming part of the Private Equity Funds and will provide transaction support.
Working in a team composed of six people, the SPV Accountant will manage his/her portfolio of unregulated SPVs and ensure the highest standards of corporate governance are maintained for the holding companies.
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual, willing to commit on a long-term basis and who will be able, thanks to his/her personal attributes and skills, to be recognized as a key member among the team.
THE JOB :
The main responsibilities:
• Daily administration and management of SPVs part of Private Equity Fund structures
• Be involved in all aspects of the SPV management, from incorporation to liquidation
• Carry out holding companies' bookkeeping using the software BOB
• Prepare and review the companies' financial statements
• Follow up receipt of supplier invoices and processing of payments
• Maintain interest calculation, review of accruals and provisions
• Coordinate preparation of holding companies' direct tax returns and VAT returns with local tax advisors, review tax returns
• Prepare BCL reporting, CRS/FATCA reporting
• Follow up specific queries and issues related to the SPVs accounting and administration
• Monthly cash reporting and cash management
• Maintain SPVs share register up-to-date
• Quarterly reconciliation of ownership structure of assets
• Ensure the corporate files are up-to-date, complete and filed according to the internal procedures
• Provide support on AML/KYC request
• Liaise with professional service providers: banks, auditors, depositary, and tax/legal advisors
• Provide support to the team members in charge of transactions
• Involvement in other aspects such as corporate secretarial work (BOD, AGM, EGM)administration and tax on an ad-hoc basis
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
• University degree or equivalent education background in Accounting or Finance
• At least 2-5 years of relevant experience acquired in the field of: