Pictet Alternative Advisors (PAA) is a leading alternative investment group and a wholly owned subsidiary of Pictet with expertise in, private equity, hedge funds and real estate. With teams based globally they construct, manage and advise on portfolios of alternative investment solutions for institutional and private clients.
Pictet has high growth ambitions for Pictet Alternative Advisors for the coming years, notably to expand its product offering to include additional asset classes and to further develop its institution-al client base.
In this context of strong growth, PAA seeking to hire a Senior Private Assets Controller
working for and reporting to our Head of Private Assets Operations based in Luxembourg. You will be part of an AIFM which focuses on private assets. As part of a team of ten dedicated and highly motivated colleagues, you will primarily focus on private assets funds & co-investments operations, together with other Pictet Alternative Advisors teams based mainly in Switzerland. Your role
- Managing and coordinating the operations associated with PAA indirect private equity and real estate (PE/RE) products and mandates.
- Controlling delegated and outsourced activities such as NAV calculations, reporting, transactions and client services.
- Coordinating with internal and external service providers, including administrators, custodians, auditors, legal, tax, compliance, and back-office teams.
- Instructing and monitoring funds and co-investments transactions linked to PE/RE structures.
- Streamlining and automating processes to improve efficiency.
- Providing support to the investment teams and to internal clients.
- Contributing to strategic projects by providing advice and supervising the implementation of operational processes across the private assets value chain.
- A minimum of 5 to 6 years in a big four company as a financial auditor in private assets. Additional experience in a fund department or with an asset manager would be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of private assets (private equity and real estate).
- Meticulous attention to detail, autonomy, and excellent numerical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to collaborate with specialists from various business areas.
- Strong organizational skills, a solution-oriented mindset, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and generally at ease with IT systems (eFront).
- Fluent in French and English with excellent communication skills.
As the chosen applicant you will show energy and enthusiasm in your work and be rigorous in your approach. You will also stand out owing to your excellent communication and numeracy skills. Furthermore, you will be trustworthy, able to show discretion and have an eye to detail. Note
We will not accept any CVs via agencies Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.