- Must be able to go on-site 2/3 days per week
- 6 Months Contract (1 year is possible)
You will be assisting B2B clients (large financial institutions operating on the international markets) in implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the companies banking connectivity products.
The type of tasks is diversified, the focus will be on supporting internal & customers testing and processing SWIFT messages in both testing and production.
You will provide support for the day-to-day E2E client Testing activities:
- Testing Connectivity media with Clients to ensure access to our system’s infrastructure.
- Assisting clients in finding a solution in case of Connectivity problems.
- Providing support to clients for SWIFT tests.
- Analysis of Testing data for managerial purposes.
- Optimization of current processes
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supporting on the implementation of the new ISO20022 standards
- Ensure smooth client’s migration to ISO20022 and advise in case of technical problems
- Producing analysis on Testing volumes and usage of the tools
- Contribution to operational model concepts, documentation of concept
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial sector
- Client focused and Team player
- SWIFT knowledge, ISO20022 is an advantage
- High problem-solving skills
- IT literate with data analysis knowledge
- Pro-active and able to work independently
- Task prioritization
- Proficiency in English