Team Lead Qualification
Not Applicable Responsibility
: Business / Customer
- •Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
- •Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- • Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
- •Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
- • Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
Project / Process
- •Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
- •Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
- •Participate in Critsit process to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
- •Log and triage incidents.
- •Coordinate with resolver groups, vendors/carriers.
- •Troubleshoot the escalated incident / problem and refer / escalate (functional and hierarchical) to the right groups (Vendors / Level 3 ).
- •Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge articles.
- •Contribution to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
- •Responsible to develop induction documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders for the project and ensure successful completion of induction process for new joiners.
People / Team
- •Effective floor Management.
- •Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- •Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- •Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
- •Act as a buddy for new hires.
- •Makes recommendations on R&R for team / individual achievement.
- •Makes recommendations to team lead on team's performance rating.
- •Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- •Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant's security policies, LP, timelines etc).
- •Participate in recruitment drives.
- *Fill the activities, Efforts and ticket details in Applens application without any delay.
Must Have Skills
- *Submit the timesheet on every Friday without any delay.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 10 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.