Automation Test Engineer with Selenium Experience
Domain Knowledge : Information Technology
- Identify issues in requirements, design specifications, application architecture and product documentation.
- Must Have Automation Testing Skills (Selenium)
- Good to have Banking domain knowledge
- Test execution, Test Management
- Develop test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints.
- Develop test bed and verify test environments (based on project requirements).
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities (automated testing, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Constant communication and follow up with various stakeholders during test planning and execution phases.
- Log software application defects (in standard defect management tools) and track it to closure.
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
General duties & responsibilities:
- Design, develops, enhances, debugs and implement software applications using SDLC best practices in an agile environment.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to existing software applications.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish a task.
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Researches, designs, develops, tests, builds and co-ordinates the conversion and/or integration of software products based on business requirements.
- Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of applications software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics wherever applicable.
- Participates in development of software user manual, technical reports (design/interface document) and release plan (implementation/deployment plan)
- Raise change and participate in implementation.