Champion & Challenger Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Not specified
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 17 Aug 17 2017-08-17
Champion & Challenger Manager
HLB is embarking on a comprehensive multi-year regional BIG DATA and Analytics transformational journey encompassing products, channels and services across the different markets. We are seeking motivated and skilled professional with solid change management, business process improvement, and strong business acumen with hands on approach to complete assigned tasks within tight deadlines. The candidate must be a team player and result oriented, poses excellent communication and presentation skills, and able to work under tight timeline
- To ensure the effective operation of the credit scorecard systems (primarily Blaze):
- To specify business requirements of system changes
- To liaise with stakeholders/external partners to ensure correct design
- To lead testing and implementation of system changes
- To log and remediate system defects
- To maintain a log of system incidents and changes
- To maintain comprehensive system documentation
- To ensure the effective interpretation of models, policy, and strategy within credit risk systems
- To promote expansion of Blaze capability, promotion of the use of Blaze to conduct credit related strategy.
- To manage the data inputs and outputs of credit risk systems to facilitate the accurate implementation of credit risk models and strategy, and the effective monitoring of scoring/strategy.
- To assist in providing effective liaison with key business stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operation. And to recommend solutions that enable achievement of goals
- To maintain proper governance of credit risk model in the BLAZE platform.
- To assist in ensuring all data required for future modeling work is captured with good data quality.
- To work with business managers, credit approval, collections, IT, and other stakeholders to ensure effective integration of models within bank processes
- To work with vendor, IT, PMO, and other stakeholders to ensure effective successful implementation of project.
- Previous business systems analyst/management experience
- Previous data management experience
- Systems or project related qualification
Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
- Improve revenue growth through analytics
- Manage the banks models effectively
- Improve the Bank's data consistency
Qualification / Requirement
- Degree in Business, Banking/Finance, Information Technology or related disciplinesAt least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably as business analyst experience in the banking industry
- Good knowledge of retail banking products - secured and unsecured loans
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, SQL and MS Excel and Datawarehouse
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Prior knowledge in Blaze will be added advantage