Resolving issues reported by Map app end-user/businesses post thorough investigation and research on the core issue which involves email communication along with consistent follow-up in case of no response from end-users. Qualification
- Excellent English communication skills - C1/B2 level proficiency expected along with the primary language requirement where a C1 level proficient is a MUST
- Minimum 2-year experience in Customer Service/Technical Support or other problem-solving experience preferrable on Email/Chat Support
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages.
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to validate information by calling out the end-users as & when needed
- Able to maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks
- Self-motivated and go-getter to consistently hit targets
- Be a Brand Ambassador through exceptionally high quality of work
- MAC OS X experience preferred
- Adaptable and able to learn new projects and processes.
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 20 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.