- This position is responsible for network design, implementation and Level 3 operational support for the Managed Public Cloud Interconnection platform (MPI) in the regional client data centre.
- This position requires to work with the rest of network peers in the Asia region, Global network team and the Cloud broker team.
- Candidate must be familiar with inter Cloud connectivity, knowledge on Cloud service providers and Cloud automation (Terraform or other tools etc2).
- As part of a high-performing Asia Regional network team, candidate expected to have broad and in-depth knowledge in Data Center Network Technologies - particularly in Financial services institution, on complex multi-tenant network infrastructure design with hybrid cloud environment.
- The candidate needs to have good collaboration/ team working skills, pleasant personality and a fast learner to adapt for dynamic changes.
- Extensive hands -on routing/switching and network troubleshooting skills
- Collaborate with other domains (Cloud broker, Distributed, Security) to troubleshoot and resolve network Cloud incidents.
- Experience in Designing, planning, and implementing multi-vendor cloud network solutions
- Experience in Cloud network automation using tools (e.g. Ansible, Python, Chef, Terraform)
- Extensive hands-on experience in Cisco Nexus and Catalyst
- Extensive hands-on experience in Cisco ACI, VxLAN, multi-tenant deployment preferably with automation
- Experience in managing and implementing Cloud Load Balancers.
- Experience in VMware NSX-T, implementing and managing.
- Implement effective security solutions on cloud networks to secure traffic flows
- Experience in Cloud service provider interconnectivity with Multi-Cloud platforms and on-prem datacenters.
- Experience in On-prem to Public/Private Cloud data migration.
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and similar cloud services and have experience designing, configuring, provisioning, and deploying solutions specifically at the network layer .
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite and packet level analysis for solving complex network connectivity issues
- Able to document operational support procedures, network diagrams for operation support and audit purposes
- Basic understanding with ITIL process
- Passionate about new networking products, trends and excited to learn new things.
- Any Degree / Diploma (From reputed Institution)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Multi cloud network environment role in a sizable organization
- Technical Skills and Capabilities:
- Cisco CCIE or CCNP with equivalent knowledge
- AWS, Azure, VMware NSX-T, VMware VCF Certification
- Other professional level certifications from Leading Product Vendors such as Palo Alto, F5, Checkpoint, Juniper, etc
- Must be hands-on in sizable network implementation and support
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 03 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.