About the job:
As part of the Service Delivery team, you will work closely with a large cloud service provider as an extension of their sales enablement team focusing on building pitches and creating responses to proposals for their end customers. You will work closely with client service delivery managers, regional leads, pitch analysts, SMEs and other cross functional teams within the program. You will demonstrate a high level of passion and commitment in ensuring the services are delivered as per the quality standards agreed upon. Responsibilities:
- Engage with, manage and delight the key client stakeholders.
- Coordinate with clients and lead analysts to understand the project scope and define timelines and mode of delivery as per agreed service metrics.
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality content.
- Coordinate with the client, analysts, editors and designers to ensure smooth flow of work from the time of work order initiation to understanding the brief, and working with the analyst to create pitch deck to editing, design and delivery.
- Formulate overall strategy to produce high quality content that would find resonance with audience, taking various factors such as geography, industry outlook and business environment into consideration.
- Create a knowledge hub to store process documents, research decks, design templates and training materials.
- Identify deviations from established processes, defined templates for research decks, agreed design formats and suggest improvements as needed, implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period.
- MBA from a recognized institution (mandatory) with Bachelors in a quantitative discipline(preferred)
- 7+ years of overall experience
- Experience of working as a team lead in Sales/Pre-sales/Market research/Sales Enablement/Cloud Consulting
- Proven experience in building & managing high performing teams and managing clients
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of working in the tech industry/cloud/SaaS
- Ability to work in global environment
- Ability to work under pressure & to deadlines
- Working in cross-functional teams and engaging with different stakeholders
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 24 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.