• Open to MALAYSIAN ONLY
• Bachelor's Degree in any field
• At least 5 years of credit risk experience
• Experience in ECL computation based on MFRS9
• Sound numerical and analytical skill. Good in communication in both written and verbal, report writing and preparation as well as organization skill.
Good skill in Ms excel would be added advantage
• Have experience in preparing presentation for senior management level
• Certified bank risk professional such as BRM would be added advantage
• Ensure that sound Credit Risk management and monitoring are in place
• Develop, review and enhance credit policies and risk framework
• Assess and monitor risk profile of credit portfolio and credit concentration
• Prepare and review Basel reporting and other regulatory reporting based on BNM’s guidelines
• Compute and monitor the Expected Credit Loss (ECL), review credit risk methodology and limits, review SCEL and manage credit risk in accordance to the Risk Appetite Framework
• Manage and monitor the efficacy of credit policies, procedures and supporting mechanism
• Involve in the production of stress and scenario analysis
• Provide assurance that the credit risk models used for credit decision and provisioning are fit-for purpose and comply with MFRS9 and internal bank standards and policies.
• Provide portfolio analysis
• Keep updated on Basel, BNM requirements. Provide credit risk assessment on new products
• Prepare and present credit risk reports and papers to management Credit Committee and Board Risk Committee.
• Review and enhance the annual Risk Appetite Statement
• Review the credit risk regulatory reporting and other relevant reporting prepared by the Credit Risk staff
• Attend to enquiries/request from the regulatory, internal/external audit.