Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP ABAP Web Dynpro with MDG is must
. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible to implement and deploy as per design process models and systems/solution architecture. Primary roles are (but not limited to) as follows:
- Designs, develops, and maintains SAP Business Workflows and ABAP Web Dynpro applications
- Develops the workflow tools - workflow Builder, Business Object Builder and UWL
- Profound knowledge in SAP Workflow (Workflow administration and Object Oriented ABAP)
- Develops custom workflow with multi-level of Approval.
- Standard Workflow Enhance, Debug and Troubleshoot.Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Assist Functional Consultant to provide development effort (i.e. man-days estimates) based on the technical specification and requirements.
- Review, analyze and provide recommendations based on functional specifications provided by the Functional Consultants.
- Develop ABAP reports, forms, dialog programs (module pool), function modules, includes, user/customer exits, data dictionary and other SAP development objects as specified in the technical specifications
- Ability to accomplish and complete assignment within agreed project timeline.
- Proficient to perform Unit Testing on the SAP development objects developed before delivering to the Functional Consultant.
- Assist Functional Consultants and/or business users in conducting the Unit Test, Integration Test or User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Proficient in troubleshooting customized SAP objects or standard SAP objects, identify root cause and resolves incidents/issues.
- Transport SAP development changes to the production line (Development/QA/Production systems)
- Perform research and development when prepare test objects to test specific scenario.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Performs other SAP ABAP related duties as assigned.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 20 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.