Sr. Associate - Projects
Delivery Manager Qualification
Not Applicable Responsibility
: Business / Customer
- •Participation in governance and periodic project reviews.
- •Building relationship with customer key stake holders.
- •Identification and communication of potential risks and dependencies in timely manner to stake holders.
- •Ensure adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- •Ensures that the team adheres to business etiquette.
- •Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
Project / Process
- •Providing suggestions/value adds for customer business/infra.
- •Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
- •Ensure effective floor and critical situation management.
- •Responsible for timely resolution of high impact situations.
- •Responsible for management of critical and complex changes where applicable.
- •Coordinate with resolver groups, vendors/carriers.
- •Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- •Ensure on time delivery of the status or shift hand over report and responding to mails/requests on time.
- •Initiate and drive continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
- •Responsible for optimum resource planning.
People / Team
- •Track project performance of the team and publish it in a timely manner.
- •Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- •Act as a buddy for new hires.
- •Responsible for Performance management and career development and retention of the team members.
- •Conduct regular one on one feedback sessions to improve team performance.
- •Track BQ performance and derive action plans to improve on BQ performance.
- •Conduct regular team meetings to share operation, process, organization, people updates to the team.
- •Responsible for driving Reward & Recognition and employee engagement.
- •Review technical expertise of associates, Identify skill gap and initiate appropriate learning & training programs.
- •Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant's security policies, LP, timesheets etc).
- •Participate in recruitment drives.
- •Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- •Contribute to location/SBU initiatives.
- *Fill the activities, Efforts and ticket details in Applens application without any delay.
Must Have Skills
- *Submit the timesheet on every Friday without any delay.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 10 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.