- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders.
- Able to participate in requirement gathering by engaging SME's & Technical team.
- Understanding on banking domain with an exposure on Retail/Corporate/Private/Investment banking products.
- Able to participate in business workshops for building use cases & user requirements.
- Exposure to Data Modelling techniques.
- Enhance/customize FSLDM data model based on business requirement. Model should be flexible enough for future growth
- Physicalization of FSLDM model into Teradata implementation
- Ability to perform complex huge volume data quality and data lineage analysis/profiling from source layer till data mart consumption layer
- Perform source to target mapping reconciliation (value & counts), write SQL's for audit balance checks across all layers of data travel (source/staging/data mart/access/view layers etc) as per logical/physical functional data model/mappings provided by Functional/BA team
- Knowledge of Informatica B2B or BDM is advantage.
- Able to handle code promotion & deployment activities.
- Exposure to Change Management using Tools like JIRA
- Attitude towards problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding to concepts of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall & Agile is desirable.
- Teradata Database
- FSLDM data model
- Business Analysis - Requirement Gathering
- ETL Tool - Informatica 10.x & above
- Unix Shell Scripting
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 07 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.