Investment Advisor are investment specialists. The primary role of the Investment Advisor is to propose investment solution based on client’s risk profile and to work with Relationship Managers in managing client portfolios.
- Provide investment advise to clients and propose investment solution that cater to client's target strategic assets allocation in meeting their investment objective and matching their risk profile.
- Relay the house view in their respective marketing teams and can call on product specialists for specific or general training needs.
- Work with Relationship Managers in pitching investment ideas and propose investment solutions to clients.
- Fact-finding client's needs, risk appetite and relay to investment team for portfolio construction.
- Promote ideas that are in line with house view.
- Ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and policies at all times.
- Participate in product idea generation and solutions by keeping abreast of products in the market and proposing new product ideas.
Work Experience and Requirements:
- At least 8 years' experience in the financial industry and investment advisory position
- Securities Commission CMSRL License on Fund Management (Module 9&10)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skill
- Team player
Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Banking or its equivalent.