About our client:
Our client is one of the well-known company within the FMCG/Retail industry. Currently, they are looking for Senior Accountant to join their growing team, reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, annual reporting and consolidate financial reports.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to top management while recommending further courses of action.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Involved in financial analysis, variances and operational performance.
- Develop trends and projections for the business’ finances
- Work closely with Group Accountant in presentation slides for Board meetings & group reporting.
- Assist to maintain internal controls over the Group’s accounting and financial procedures.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- CPA/ACCA/MIA is required.
- Min 5 years of working experience in financial & management reporting.
- Audit background will be an added advantage
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the industry and general market patterns.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good business acumen.
To apply for this position, please click on the relevant link. For more information, do not hesitate to drop an e-mail to email@example.com
Kindly take note that ONLY shortlisted candidate will be notified for the role.