We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services. Job Description
As a Corporate Services Accountant, you will work within our local Corporate Services Team responsible for a portfolio of local clients and deliverables that include:
- Maintaining company accounting records and preparing periodic management reports (monthly, quarterly or yearly);
- Preparing statutory financial statements (in line with GAPSME/IFRS) and working closely with auditors to assist with audit deliverables;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts and their analysis (where applicable) and assisting in their presentation to the board of directors;
- Compiling corporate tax workings and preparing the income tax return for submission;
- Compiling VAT workings and preparing the VAT returns for submission;
- Maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Preparing payments and overseeing the process to make sure that all payment batches have been executed;
- Attending and assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings (assistance in preparing the agenda, taking minutes, etc.);
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients' requests in order to continuously ascertain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You are currently starting or in the process of acquiring an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.