Join our team of professionals in Amsterdam as a Finance Manager!
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
To pursue our ambitious growth development in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Finance Manager for our Real Estate team.
- Responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of clients;
- Responsible for corporate governance of structures to include planning board and shareholder meetings and producing minutes and document management;
- Responsible for the maintenance of statutory records and complying with all filing requirements;
- Act as a point of reference for both internal and external directors with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensuring the timely and accurate book-keeping, reporting, and financial statements preparation for client entities if required;
- Ensuring timely billing and fee recovery for client entities;
- Involvement in set up and take on of new client structures;
- Completion and maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when assigned utilising own knowledge and effectively manage them to completion;
- Co-ordinating with other Alter Domus offices in relation to work undertaken in those locations for common clients;
- Mentorship and management of junior team members;
- Providing managerial support to the business as necessary;
- Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
- You hold a degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the fields of accounting, tax, or audit (Experience in working with Real Estate Firms will be considered an asset);
- You have in-depth knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP (US GAAP will be considered as an asset);
- You are a Dutch native speaker and fluent in English;
- You have strong management and relationship-building skills;
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.
- A place that fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career;
- An environment that promotes a balanced professional and personal life, where it is not mandatory to adhere to standard office times of 9 to 5;
- The possibility of joining a large global organization while working in small human-sized teams where you can benefit from a mentorship system and receive thoughtful feedback.
- The chance of working with prominent clients in the financial industry (14 of the 20 largest PE houses, 18 of the 20 largest RE firms, 15 of the 20 largest debt managers);
- Innovative learning and leadership development programs via our Alter Domus Academy and on-the-job knowledge;
- Top notch laptop and equipment to facilitate your needs;
- An environment that promotes a balanced professional and personal life;