Role: Functional Application Manager Financial applications
Business Unit: Value Stream Invest Money
Working Requirement: 40 Hours Per Week
- Salary Indication: TBC to TBC EUR/Month
- 25 Days Annual Holiday (Optionality to buy more or sell existing leave)
- 2/3 Days Work from Home Flexibility (Contribution to WFH Set-Up and Internet Connectivity)
- Free business public transport (1st Class) and bicycle plan
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Childcare allowance
- Personal Heath allowance
- Supported personal educational development.
They are seeking a skilled and experienced Functional Application Manager to join their Agile team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and maintenance of our financial applications, ensuring their optimal functionality and integration with other systems. The role requires a strong technical background and expertise in financial applications, along with the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
As a Application Manager you will monitor and troubleshoot issues related to financial applications, working closely with IT teams and vendors to resolve technical problems in a timely manner. You will also develop and implement enhancements and upgrades to financial applications, keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices. Next to that you will conduct regular audits and assessments of financial applications to identify potential risks, ensure compliance with regulatory standards, and improve overall system performance and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, IT, and business units, to gather requirements, analyze needs, and propose innovative solutions to optimize financial processes and achieve a maximum business value. It is important that you can oversee the integration of financial applications with other business systems, ensuring seamless data flow and accuracy. You are able to provide training and support to end-users, assisting them in utilizing financial applications effectively and efficiently.
As a Functional Application Manager, you are a specialist in finding solutions. You think in terms of opportunities, and are service minded. Taking ownership and accepting responsibility comes naturally to you; you have a pragmatic attitude and are motivated to deliver quality.
They are looking for a person who:
· has at least 5 years experience in IT application management. Preferably with knowledge of financial applications (or at least willing to learn the fundamentals of financial applications);
· has a relevant work experience within an Agile environment, you know the SAFe® framework;
· has good knowledge of Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Visual Basic and Crystal Reports;
· knows MS Office well;
· possesses excellent communication skills on top of a client friendly attitude;
· has a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
· oversees the user management within the financial applications.
· are a team player;
· have a can-do attitude;
· do not object to being available at early times in the morning (7:00 am).
They are a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. They provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
They are one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. They leverage all their experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. They contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For them, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? If so they offers plenty of challenges.
They believe good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, They also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. They are proud to have earned the Top Employer title since 2008.