How does the firm distinguish itself?
1. Real and content-driven knowledge
2. Listening to the customer and looking for the solution together instead of slightly adjusting its 'own' model and pushing it into the organization (which sometimes seems to be the case with other Consultancies)
3. Jointly (with the customer) put together a solution, so that the solution is a more permanent one
4. Soft skills - involved, friendly, professional and authentic
5. Output driven: Life before Work, lower work pressure, ‘your wings are not being cut’
The team of more than 70 employees is diverse and includes many different nationalities. All of them are passionate professionals who want to achieve the maximum result. Working together is based on team spirit, professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit in an informal atmosphere. This culture is further reinforced by the regular social events, join us to see for yourself!
We are keen to attract experienced professionals (3 to 6 years) with SAP and/or IT security expertise to extend the SAP team.
We are looking for SAP security specialists living in the EU, with knowledge on:
Specialists that preferably possess the following capabilities:
• Developing and help shape a growing team in the consulting industry
• This role offers much room for growth and impact, coupled with being global and valued as a truly established partner
• Working on ‘real’ and business critical solutions, instead of only adjusting the existing model and push it into the organization
• An open culture that encourages learning and personal development through mentoring, training courses, and one-on-one coaching sessions
• High level of autonomy
• Working on challenging projects and the opportunity to help build an entrepreneurial consultancy firm, whilst being part of a global consultancy organization
• A competitive salary package with attractive benefits, such as company pension, health insurance, and above market rate bonus structure
In case you are intrigued, or you wish to have a discrete call, please contact Boudewijn Vellinga under firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0) 20 2247 600 (landline) or +31 (0)612243196 (mobile).
The Greifenberg Team is looking forward to your application.