How will you make an impact?
Support, improve and extend current trading system and services, the most exciting and complex part of the exchange.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Improving and maintaining the current trading platform, along with implementing new features for it
- Reducing latency, optimising our code-base for a higher performance
- Onboarding new liquidity providers
- Working with the full development and operational lifecycle of the trading system
How will you be successful?
- 5+ years of Software Development experience, preferably in the Fintech space
- University degree in STEM or Computer Science
- Good understanding of change risk management
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID, KISS principles
- Experience with TypeScript or another strongly typed programming language (Java, Go, C++ etc.)
- Knowledge of various architectural and design patterns and its benefits
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn trading
Nice to Haves:
- Professional experience within the trading industry
- Professional experience with building high-performance and low-latency systems
- DevOps experience with AWS and Kubernetes environments
- Experience with Kafka and Microservices architecture
What do we offer?
Excellent employment terms, including:
- A very competitive package
- Catered lunch and breakfast in the office
- 26 days of annual leave, and your birthday off!
- Personal development budget and internal courses
- Unlimited access to coaching platform and monthly wellbeing budget
- Hybrid environment within The Netherlands
Who are we?
We are Bitvavo. We’re on a mission to make digital assets accessible to everyone. This means creating a user-friendly and reliable trading platform, with a wide variety of digital assets and transparent trading fees. Over the years we’ve become a trusted exchange used by over one million Europeans.
Bitvavo was founded in 2018 and has come a long way since then. We’re now a team of more than 200 employees from 33 different nationalities and we’ll keep growing to achieve our mission. Our headquarters are based in the canal district of Amsterdam.