As a Financial Account at Bitvavo, you will be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of our accounting, and solid reporting to our stakeholders. What does it mean? A lot of impact and opportunities to set up new and improve our existing processes. Intrigued? Please read further!
How will you make an impact?
You will be an important player in the finance team. For us, finance is not just a support department but it is involved in the very core of our business processes. As Bitvavo strives for considerable growth, it is essential to have complete, accurate, and timely accounting to support our business. We want to make sure that all the numbers are reliable so we can make the right business decisions. And that is where you come into play.
What will you do?
● Being responsible for daily bookkeeping, including processing invoices and preparing, accruals, prepayments and provisions
● Taking ownership over the full Procure to Pay process
● Assisting in the month-end closing process
● Preparing of periodic General Ledger Reconciliations and schedules for General Accruals
● Providing support to the business by preparing analytical reports and insights
● Accounting and reconciliation of the third party funds
● Initiating further standardisation and automatisation of our accounting processes, and reconciliations
● Providing audit support in relation to the audit of the financial statements
How will you be successful?
● Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business administration
● Min. 2-4 years of experience
● Organized, flexible, detail-orientated
● Excellent communication skills
● Business acumen and Tech savvy
● Ability to multitask, solve problems and take responsibility for resolutions
● Fluent in both Dutch and English (spoken and written)
What do we offer?
Excellent employment terms, including:
Who are we?
We are Bitvavo. We’re on a mission to make digital assets accessible to everyone. This means creating a user-friendly and reliable trading platform, with a wide variety of digital assets and transparent trading fees. Over the years we’ve become a trusted exchange used by over one million Europeans.
Bitvavo was founded in 2018 and has come a long way since then. We’re now a team of more than 200 employees from 33 different nationalities and we’ll keep growing to achieve our mission. Our headquarters are based in the canal district of Amsterdam.