Project Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall project deliverables are met on time and on budget. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Project Manager you will
What we value
- Conduct high-level business analysis involving complex business requirements and processes.
- Prepare cost / benefit analyses and recommend systems or process design solutions.
- Analyze effectiveness of current processes and recommend revised procedures and processes.
- Serve as relationship manager with client peers; ensure the effective use of the product and that client's needs are met.
- Manage projects in their complete life cycle i.e. from Initiation through Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing
- Take complete responsibility for all areas of project with the greatest focus on Scope Management, Time Management and Cost Management
- Take responsibility for managing change in the organization by the means of:
- Promoting and advocating State Street new and modified products and services to users.
- Tracking and responding to user feedback regarding changes and implementation process
- Assumes overall responsibility for and follow up on the project execution until the product is implemented and utilized.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong working knowledge of the financial securities or mutual fund industry.
- Advanced PC skills, including office applications and project scheduling and flowcharting software
- 5 years of financial services and/or implementation related experience
- Fluent English
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers