The Test Analyst is responsible for conducting test activities on Transfer Agency systems utilized in the IFDS Transfer Agency business across Europe. Key goal is executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of any change to a Transfer Agency application to agreed standards, ensuring that the quality of the output is of a consistently, high standard. What you will be responsible for
What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Generate high quality test plans and test results for each project the team are engaged on.
- Create comprehensive test documentation with well-defined, reusable test scripts that are traceable back to requirements.
- Execute testing to agreed internal standards; ensure documentation is to an auditable standard.
- Ensure regression testing is performed in a manner that recognizes the risks of introducing defects into an established environment while at the same time meeting deadlines.
- Contribute to shift left philosophy by reviewing all BRDs, providing detailed feedback based on working knowledge of the system being changed and best practice requirements validation.
- React dynamically to changing priorities.
- Communicate accurate Test status to Test Lead / Test Manager, Project Manager, external vendors and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Test Charter/Methodology to industry best practice and based on industry standards (ISTQB)
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Proven ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
What we offer
- Experience in developing test plans for functional testing.
- Experience in test execution, defect classification and prioritization.
- Proven ability to deliver high standard deliverables and documentation.
- Qualified to ISTQB Foundation level
- Good command of English
- Higher education, Computer Science Degree (desirable)
- At least 2 years of testing experience in a similar position (experience in testing of finance, banking or investment banking software would be a plus)
• Permanent contract from day one
• Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
• VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
• Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
• Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
• Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
• Variety of well-being programms Apply today - we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers