Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior Data Analytics, Officer to join our Data Analytics team that is incorporated in our Corporate Audit Division. You will work collaboratively with our stakeholders to coordinate data analytics requests, analyze, interpret and deliver solutions to the audit team. In this role you will be part of State Street Bank International and you will be based out of Krakow, Poland.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us?
As a member of State Street Corporation's Audit Division, you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. We offer flexible schedules, continuous training, global exposure and multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our team of 300 professionals is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. Our auditors interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the company's daily operations.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for Your new role
Within Corporate Audit, our Data Analytics (DA) team works collaboratively with our stakeholders to manage project delivery and lead teams of data analytics resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. Data Analytics team is integrated into the audit function and assists in leveraging data as an asset throughout the audit lifecycle. As Senior Data Analyst - Corporate Audit you will:
What qualifications and skills we value Experience and education:
- Use appropriate data analytic and statistical tools and techniques to analyze a variety of data sources
- Support audit streams and work on global audit or risk-related projects
- Work collaboratively with Auditor or Audit Managers from global teams
- Develop internal partnerships to provide opportunities for more efficient solutions to various data, system, and applications issues.
- Assist in implementation of additional scenarios, businesses, systems, etc
- Perform data searches and/or other ad hoc requests
- Take ownership and be responsible for the data mining, manipulation, and support of analytical reports
- Analyze and interpret reporting results to assist business users
- Ensure reports are generated and distributed within expected time frame
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Math, Accounting, or Finance
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working in an international environment
- Experience using in analytics / BI packages would be beneficial (e.g. Tableau, ACL, Business Objects, SAS, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, QlikView) to build client analysis solutions
Skills and competencies:
- A relevant programming, application or reporting development experience.
What we offer:
- Advanced SQL is required
- Knowledge of other programming languages is highly beneficial (e.g., Python)
- Strong project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects
- Advanced command of English; strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills
About State Street: What we do.
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshop, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice.
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathways
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.