Operations, Warsaw, Analyst, Statistical Reporting, Regulatory and Control Operations
We are looking for an individual to join our Statistical Reporting function. Responsibilities and scope of role will include all aspects of the statistical reporting function - both daily control functions and project/business analysis within Statistical Reporting Operations and also the distributed support that sits across global Operations and other divisions such as business areas, Legal, Compliance and Technology etc. OUR IMPACT
Operations are a multi-faceted division that turns ideas into business realities. We partner with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside that vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
The Statistical Reporting team within Regulatory and Control Operations is responsible for ensuring compliance with European Central Banks regulations. They are responsible for money statistics calculation and analysis of securities balances across a broad range of business types within the various regulated entities. The team also are responsible for regulatory reporting, partnering with implementation teams, driving forward various projects to develop and improve risk and control frameworks and liaison with regulators. HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
Responsibilities include the following:
- Contributing to efforts to enhance and maintain current statistical reporting risk assessment and control framework
- Providing monthly calculation of money transfers and securities reporting for European entities
- Liaising with various Statistical Reporting community teams on inputs to monthly calculations
- Supporting the team in analyzing and managing business activity triggering reporting changes
- Consulting with Legal, Compliance and Operations management on Statistical Reporting issues impacting calculations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Participating in the implementation of rule changes impacting Operations teams
- Participating in Statistical Reporting initiatives
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in bank operations, payments, or regulatory reporting space preferred
- Basic understanding of bank's internal operations and control/regulatory environment
- Ability to manage various deliverables concurrently throughout the day, within deadlines
- Very good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows across multiple business types required
- Good interpersonal skills to build strong relationship with key stakeholders within and outside of Operations essential
- Knowledge and experience in requirements engineering using various methodologies (Business Requirements, Data Requirements, Acceptance Criteria) preferred
- Knowledge and experience in data and process modelling tools and data analysis (Microsoft Excel, SQL, UML class diagrams, BPMN) preferred but not required
- Fluent in English. Other European languages such as German will be an advantage
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity