- Krakov, Małopolskie, Poola
Our client is a Swiss global financial services company that provides wealth management, asset management and investment banking for private, corporate and institutional clients worldwide.
Currently, we are seeking for an experienced and motivated IT Auditor with experience in information and cyber security, to join their operations team located in Cracow.
- perform IT risk assessments
- identify emerging IT risk and issues
- document risk items and track issues
- assist with risk assessments and reporting that shed light on technology risk profile
- support internal Technology Division in managing risks
- manage risk items
Risk Management & Control team responsible for IT risk management, risk remediations, ensuring IT controls designed for the organization.
- IT auditing experience
- technical background
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- great communication skills
- experience in compliance, risk control or audit is preferred
- fluent English