AVP/Senior Associate, Consumer Banking Group Retail & Wealth Management, Group Audit
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls. Responsibilities
- Lead and conduct reviews for consumer banking business, with primary focus on deposits, payments, digital, channels and ecosystems and identify its associated risks.
- Evaluate internal controls design for its effectiveness and identify gaps from the review of business processes in accordance with the annual audit plan, audit methodology and IIA standards
- Analyse and validate red flags and exceptions generated from Dynamic Risk Assessment and CBG Analytics tools
- Partner with audit specialists in the team to identify opportunities to apply data analytics in audit
- Escalate issues and ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Provide concise audit findings, present reports on a timely basis and deliver the audits to completion within established timelines.
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development through continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Degree qualification, with at least 4-7 years' experience in the financial services industry, preferably with relevant consumer banking, wealth management experience.
- Relevant experience on data driven projects is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of consumer banking, wealth management business and products and their associated risks as well as knowledge in deposits, payments, digital technologies, channels and ecosystems.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with multiple priorities
- Self-motivated, and demonstrates the initiative & ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), i.e., able to articulate key messages effectively.
- Proven robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Accounting or internal audit qualifications (Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)) are preferred. Other professional or post-graduate qualifications (e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or Master of Business Administration (MBA)) would be desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements