We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space! About the role:
We are seeking an eager and self-driven individual to join our team as an Accounting Intern. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited to learn, curious, and detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The intern will have the opportunity to work with motivated teams in a fast-paced environment and gain valuable knowledge and insight into the fintech market. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Work closely with finance team on Accounts Payables, handling corporate card expenses and vendor invoices.
- Assist with daily finance and treasury operations including data entry and organisation of files
- Assist in bank reconciliation, expense management, and expense reporting
- Assist in the preparation of financial and management reports
- Assist in financial audit and other ad-hoc finance projects
- Holder of, or currently pursuing Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets or Google Suite
- Data-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Go-getter attitude with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to execute
- Good communication and presentation skills
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .