Major Global Bank is seeking for are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to help transition their business from its existing work practices to incorporate an agile framework organization wide. The Senior Agile Coach will be a crucial member of the agile transformation journey.
- Apply your strengths in coaching, mentoring, advising, designing solutions through thought leadership across key organizational agility enablers
- Adapt and change your approach based upon the context that you are supporting through the cultural transition towards embedding organizational agility.
- Work cross-functionally with project teams to analyze current systems and processes and implement the enterprise strategy for the adoption of scaled agile best practices
- Deploy strategies to accelerate speed of change in delivery of innovative products & services
- Experience in leading agile delivery from inception to outcomes.
- Experience initiating and/or progressing organizational change to an agile mindset.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Demonstrable history of developing, building, and growing your own training style and methods.
- Serve as a mentor with a keen sense of developing, building and coaching Agile among peers.
- More than 5 years of experience as an Agile Coach
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe).
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Exposure to the financial services or banking domains will be a major plus point
- Great communication skills both verbal and written. Presentations to crowds of different sizes will be a norm
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders within an organization
- Merge agile and waterfall as necessary to deliver enterprise-wide SAFe initiatives
- Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe) certifications is a major plus point
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Duncan in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Duncan527727 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Duncan 527727
EA Registration No: R1546440, Gage Duncan Christopher
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544