Overview of Division/Department
Our System Operation and Administration (SOA), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for system operations, application administration, system administration, and system risk control, including IT compliance. Through this department, we manage Head Office systems and application administration projects for the region Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Supporting system operation task of daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.
- Supporting shift duties from Mon to Fri
- Performing or check system operation as an operator.
- Performing regular administration works like database modification, ID Operation, etc.
- Supporting leader on any project related.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- A Diploma in Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT field, as a System Operations
- Basic system knowledge of Windows, Hardware, Software, etc is required.
- Experience in user support is preferred.
- Shift work is required.
- Having the experience or the ability to lead a number of staff is preferred.
- Banking industry experience advantageous to have
- Business level proficiency is required in English as you are required to communicate, read and understand documents as well as respond and present.