The Transportation & Logistics team invests in companies that help to enable cleaner, safer and more efficient movement of both goods and people. Our global focus cuts across the Logistics and Mobility value chains, and we manage a portfolio that spans the entire gambit of early-stage, growth and mature investments. We seek to identify and invest in market leaders that benefit from growth and the long-term structural trends of Future of Commerce, Digitisation and Sustainable Living. This includes sub-sectors such as green mobility, e-commerce logistics, digitisation & autonomy enablers and Asian logistics champions. Core Functions & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Capabilities:
- Identifying and assessing investment opportunities in companies spanning several sub-sectors and across capital structures
- Performing deal evaluation, due diligence, industry / company analysis and financial modeling
- Monitoring market trends and closely tracking existing portfolio assets to support investment / divestment making decisions
- Constantly developing and renewing industry / sector knowledge as well as macro and regulatory changes
- Portfolio management including closely tracking performance, evaluating our stake, potentially working on value creation opportunities or deep dives on the company or broader industry
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with companies, corporate partners and other relevant institutions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- Preferably 1-3 years working experience with a top-tier private equity, investment bank, corporate finance, M&A or research firm; preferably with exposure to the Transportation & Logistics space
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well within diverse teams and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Desire to develop / maintain relationships with intermediaries and relevant institutions
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently
- Familiar with use of appropriate electronic data sources (e.g. Bloomberg, Factiva, Cap IQ etc).