CBC Group, Asia’s largest healthcare-dedicated investment firm, is committed to creating value and integrating global resources. Founded in 2014, CBC has a leading team of investment, industry and portfolio management professionals headquartered in Singapore with offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and New York, and presences in Boston, San Diego, San Francisco, Seoul, London and Tokyo. CBC focuses on platform-building, buyout, credit and growth-focused opportunities across multiple core areas within the healthcare sector, including pharmaceutical and biotech, medical technology and healthcare services.
Location: Singapore. Occasional Travel expected.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be involved in overall fund strategy development and execution, including competitive intel, benchmark, etc.
- Support on key deal and transactions, e.g. industry research, commercial due diligence, etc.
- Involve in portfolio company management., quality portfolio reviews, ad hoc strategic support
- Responsible for daily CEO office activities, PMO and liaison across business functions for key strategic and operation initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Entrepreneurship with prestigious universities. Specialisation in healthcare major (medicine, pharmaceutical, biotechnology) an added advantage
- 3-5 years management consulting experience
- Good finance acumen and strong interpersonal skills
- Healthcare, Fund Management, Asset Management or Private Equity experience would be an added advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English. As the majority of the stakeholders are based in China, proficiency in Mandarin would be desired