* Established European Fund * Private Equity Funds * Research, Risk & Portfolio Management Focused
Our client is looking to hire an Associate/Senior Associate into their portfolio management and risk team. This role reports directly into the Head of Portfolio Management. Key functions of the role :
- Support core portfolio management and risk management processes for the private equity team.
- Preparation of quarterly Portfolio Review Committee materials.
- Support portfolio management activities, including vehicle capacity planning, deal allocation decisions, and risk exposure monitoring.
- Help design and build dashboards for investment teams and IC.
- Produce insightful reporting for the investment committee and deal teams.
- Produce insightful analysis (diagnostics) to improve investment process and investment decision-making.
- Act as the primary analyst on portfolio risk matters to the head of portfolio management.
- Liaising with investment deal teams as well as operations teams for data gathering and analysis.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Degree level (or equivalent) education.
- 2-5 years previous experience in the financial sector (in particular private markets) would be an advantage, but not required.
- Modelling – advanced user of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce, with a strong aptitude for learning new IT systems.
- Strong analytical skills with prowess for working with high volumes of numerical data and transforming this into information helpful for decision making.
- Report writing skills - including fluent command of business level English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.