Julian Grey’s client is a well-established global public accounting firm, specialising in inspection audit, liquidation and forensic, taxation, accounting and payroll, corporate advisory and consulting services, as well as company set-up for clients.
Work Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Perform audit planning, internal control system review and audit work.
- Review statutory financial statements and finalize audit reports.
- Delegate responsibilities to junior auditors while monitoring team progress to ensure successful deliverables.
- Accomplish assigned tasks within allocated budget and timeframe.
- Review group consolidation worksheet, supporting notes and financial statements.
- Liaise and coordinate with component auditors on group audits.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience in audit or accounting.
- Thorough understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, auditing standards, and accounting principles is advantageous
Follow us for more updates, interview tips!
Our telegram channel for job opportunities - https://t.me/jobopportunitiessg
Reg No. R21103433
Julian Grey Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 19C9568