- Liaise with the end-user and technical solution team to implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
- Study the current customer data architectures; data models, data integration, and data architecture
- Work with cross-functional teams within the bank for application solutions and integration.
- Provide consultation on performance enhancements and Provide COE Services to the customer
- Critical examination of requirements and understanding of operations and systems.
- Experience working on Axiom Objects like Data Source, Data Model, Portfolio, Aggregation, Modify Model, Freeform, Tabular Reports, Taxonomy, etc.
- Ability to provide technical support to all team members during project execution
- Manage the technical delivery within the timeline and with quality.
- Manage change requests and defects with release control.
- Manage project issues, and user and vendor expectations.
- Ensure end-user satisfaction and meet service level agreement.
- At least 4+ years of experience in application development and maintenance with knowledge of Agile.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in implementing Axiom Development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Axiom CV10 Experience is a must.
- Looking for an individual who can manage multiple projects in parallel as the client has many projects that are running in parallel.
- Require to communicate with the Business Transformation team and Finance to understand requirements and propose solutions to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Must have experience in working on Taxonomy and freeform reports.
- Knowledge in Equity and Derivatives Markets.
- And should be open to working with technology like JasperSoft and Tableau.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 10 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.