The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include Consulting, Advisory, Business Optimization, Business Analysis, Process Re-engineering, Project/Program Management
- Responsible for managing end to end projects - from requirements to implementation
- Manage key business and/or IT stakeholders
- Manage implementation/delivery teams
- Conduct business workshops to set frame-of-reference, elicit requirements followed by in-depth analysis and translation to system level artifacts (Process Flows - Level 0, Level 1 etc., Use Cases)
- Lead functional testing framework and outcomes
- Serve as the liaison between various teams like Business, IT, QA etc.
- Facilitate business buy-in through periodic application walkthroughs or show & tell sessions
- Coordinate tasks across BAs to ensure faster turnaround and better quality of deliverables
- Raise business awareness across the team through focused KT sessions
- Contribute to practice development
- 3+ years relevant experience in consulting, advisory, process engineering, requirements gathering, documentation, report analysis and creation
- Excellent MS office skills - Powerpoint and Excel.
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills
- Knowledge of latest technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more of the following sectors Banking & Financial Services or Insurance.
- Used to work in an international and multicultural settings
- Good communication skills in English.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Consulting experience mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years in the Insurance/BFS industry
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Previous consulting experience in complex multinational organisation
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or MBA is high desirable. Any other relevant degree or certification in areas of Business Analysis
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 23 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.