We are partnering with a commodity trading firm in search for a Business Controller due to expansion.
Reporting to the Head of Business Control, the business Controller will support the management of market, credit and liquidity risk across the firms APAC’s businesses Responsibilities:
- Processes large amounts of data, creating concrete and concise business cases for management action
- Ensures adequate management reporting relating to but not limited to: P&L, B&S, Casflow, Margins, Liquidity, ROI, Mark to Market
- In collaboration with Trade and Logistics, design and maintain processes with the objective of improving trade efficiency and ensuring compliance to group-wide controls
- Business partnering with traders on credit adequacy, ROI, margin analysis
- Heavy involvement in the improvement of reporting of Daily P&L, business KPIs across all functions, leveraging on BI tools such as Tableau and Thinkcell
- Initiates and leads change with senior management on key projects impacting financial performance
- Liaise wit Business Control Counterparts in other offices (Europe and Americas) on global projects to improve company wide processes
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA/Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of progressive work experience; commodities experience preferred
- Excellent numerical skills and proficient with Excel; experience and knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, programming languages such as Python and VBA a plus
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508