We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space! About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
who can help us in making data informed decisions. As a part of the Business Intelligence team at Aspire, you will be working on interpreting and analysing results, planning different processes and building business algorithms on different trends of data as per the requirement. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives with complete ownership, manage multiple projects, and drive execution with stakeholders. You will also be responsible for retention strategies, metrics tracking dashboards, recommending new features to build in campaigns, and much more. What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Working with the senior stakeholders and the management on various projects to give meaningful insight of various trends/understand user behaviour patterns etc.
- Liaise with various business functions to understand product and data, and translate technical specifications to business needs
- Gather operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Build dashboards, identify new and track key metrics to closely monitor team's performance and identify quick and long term opportunities for improvements
- Own up the visual storytelling of the data, the ability to mine business insights from data and transform insights into action plans
- Identify areas for process improvements and automates them to bring in more efficiency to the team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, team leads, product managers and business owners to drive changes based on opportunities identified
- Bachelor's degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- 1-3 years of experience working in a business analysis, data analysis, reporting or business strategy role
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, excel & data management skills including the ability to analyse and resolve complex problems using data
- Structured, critical and analytical thinking to deep dive for insights and problem solving
- Good communication and organisation skills, with the ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis and algorithms in a clear, precise and actionable manner required
- Proven experience in at least one query language, especially SQL
- Must have a strong hands-on experience in a BI visualisation tool (preferably Tableau)
- Experience in Python with statistical knowledge in using packages such as scikit-learn, matplotlib, seaborn, pandas and NumPy for analysing datasets
- Proficient in Excel, google sheets, data visualisations and creating complex reports with ease
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Prior working experience in data analytics using CRM tools (HubSpot etc.) is a PLUS
- Industry experience in a SaaS/fintech business will be an added advantage
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .