At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly
. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Deliver client service activities within their region, supporting other regions on occasion. Typical client service activities include:
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience: Stakeholder Management - internal and external
- Assist with onboarding of clients / new business and operational due diligence
- Liaise with TAs to assist clients, facilitation and escalation - e.g. account set up/closure for pooled fund clients
- Manage client-related administrative functions, liaise with investors, investment managers, directors, lawyers and other third-party service providers in various international jurisdictions and coordinate the client acceptance processes.
- Undertake client set up and change activities
- Co-ordinate and handle client queries, issues and requests (post-sale)
- Address client queries pertaining to client transactions such as subscriptions, redemptions, dividend payment, contract notes, statements, etc.
- Oversee client drawdowns and distributions for pooled fund clients
- Co-ordinate the client and regulatory reporting requests (e.g. audit, regulatory requests)
- Undertake event-driven communications, e.g. fund corporate actions (wholesale notification obligations), pricing errors, breaches
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day matters, ensuring delivery to their SLA
- Support other parts of the Client service Delivery team or Sales teams (e.g. liaising on contractual matters, providing cover)
- Work closely with key stakeholders to support onboarding and post sales client service requests - e.g. attendance at client meetings, liaising with fund managers and fund manager assistants and custodians
- Provide MI to senior management
- Collaborate with local client-facing teams in Sales and Investment to ensure a seamless and excellent client service experience
- Preferably multi-lingual (English and Mandarin, or English and Japanese)
Client and customers at the heart of what we do
- Ability to manage expectations and provide updates to stakeholders, both internal and external, Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal form, and build good working relationships with teams and colleagues.
Accountability, ownership and responsibility for doing the right thing
- Ensuring that client service is putting the customer at the heart of everything that we do, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of client requirements and needs.
Driving positive change
- Taking responsibility and ownership for tasks, activities and outcomes to align with the service catalogue and standards. Collaborating with other teams (internal and external) to deliver the right outcome for clients and M&G.
- Identifying and championing change, embracing change and driving innovation forward. This includes working with challenging colleagues and teams to be open to new ideas, ensuring that the right things are done in the right place, by the right people.
- Some asset management client service experience
- Good understanding of Transfer Agency and Fund Administration principles and workflow.
- Excellent client-facing and stakeholder management skills
- Multi-lingual capability to align with region supported
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.