- Migrate on premise databases to Google Cloud using tools such as Cloud SQL or Bigtable.
- Manage the lifecycle of databases, including backup, recovery, and disaster recovery.
- Monitor and optimize database performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality database solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex database issues.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in database technology and bring new ideas and best practices to the team.
- Provide post-migration support and maintain a smooth running of the database infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Cloud database services such as Cloud SQL, Bigtable, BigQuery or Datastore.
- Experience with database migration and optimization.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex database issues.
- 4+ years of experience in database administration.
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL / Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of security best practices for databases in the cloud.
- Familiarity with database performance tuning and optimization.
- Ability to work with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, or Bash.
- Understanding of containerization and container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 02 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.