We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have has raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space! About the role:
We are seeking an eager and self-driven individual to join our team as a Compliance Intern. The ideal candidate will play an important role in working with the Head of Compliance and Compliance Manager to maintain our regulatory framework and compliance program for Aspire's payment products and services, as it prepares to scale its offerings in Singapore and other SEA countries. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Review and maintain policies, SOPs, and internal controls for regulatory compliance with the Payment Services Act
- Prepare regulatory reports to submit to MAS when needed
- Assist in preparing compliance training materials for company employees
- Assist the Compliance Manager with running internal control checks as required by the Compliance Program
- Work with KYC & TxM teams to monitor their compliance to company policies and procedures
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of company processes, policies, and products
- Master's Degree with a keen interest in compliance related fields
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Legal, or other relevant discipline, with minimum 3 years of work experience in a compliance role in a financial institution or in a highly-regulated industry
- Regulatory exposure to the Fintech industry and digital assets desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of the payments/fintech industry and the relevant regulations in Singapore
- Well-versed with AML/KYC/TxM process
- Independent worker with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Hands-on approach and inquisitive mind
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .