Compliance Solution Architect
- Domain focus - Private Banking/ Wealth Management especially on KYC, AML, Namecheck , Fraud Monitoring.
- End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack (JEE), Rich UI and Front-End technologies, Middleware technologies (IBM), Databases (SQL & No SQL), Data Warehouses, and Core Banking solution
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, SOA Governance practices
- Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, presenting to project steering committees and status updates etc.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives
- Experience in Micro service Architecture and Cloud native architecture
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive "can do" attitude
Ma ndatory skills:
Nice to have:
- Experience in Private Banking / Wealth Management domain
- Knowledge and Experience in designing solution on Integration Architecture
- Knowledge and experience in on KYC, AML, Namecheck
- Knowledge on Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge on Fraud Monitoring
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.