The Cognizant Difference - Engineering Modern Businesses
At Cognizant Consulting, our Technology Modernization consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across technology, data & analytics and digital innovation. Our strategy is built around advising businesses through the new era of digital transformation to accelerate their journey towards becoming adaptive, smart enterprises. Summary of Role
The role of Technology Modernization Consultant is to drive Cognizant's consulting business, focusing on Technology Modernization for the markets of ASEAN and Greater China. Candidates expected with 4+ years consulting and advisory experience across enterprise transformation, digital strategy, cloud modernization and technology operating model development. The role can be specialized by domain, and, in this instance, the role will include specialist domain knowledge in Cloud Architecture and Migration Role Responsibilities
Skills & Experience:
- A Consultant will provide specialized expertise in their specific technology modernization capabilities in Cloud Architecture and Migration
- A Consultant will provide expert knowledge of prevailing architecture services, hardware, standards, frameworks, and technology.
- Conduct detailed analyses to understand and explain client problems and utilize consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Identify, develop and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations, with assistance with consulting leadership.
- Build clear strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact.
- Make recommendations on the use of technology enablers and industry points of view.
- Identify trends and strategies for technology solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics.
- 4+ years of domain experience across enterprise transformation, digital strategy, cloud modernization and technology operating model development.
- Established experience delivering outcomes in the Cloud Architecture and Migration
- Passionate about consulting to clients around the importance of architecture from a business perspective.
- Experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solutions.
- Experience of delivering applications and infrastructure projects e.g. IT strategy, IT operating model, emerging technology transformation or cloud transformation assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud, data or software engineering, architecture or enterprise agile delivery is a major plus.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Experience discussing a wide range of strategic imperatives across functional, operational and technological issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, in a matter that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 23 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.