The successful candidate will work directly with the Temasek Business Continuity PLanning (BCP) Team. The candidate is responsible for clerical & administrative tasks to ensure that the BCP team can work efficiently from day-to-day work; he/she will also be expected to assist with inventory management and procurement. Key Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to BCP team
- Management of BCP Inventory -i.e.: regular stock take, expiry management etc.
- Assisting with procurement for BCP supplies -i.e.: regular top-ups, identify needs ahead of activities requiring BCP support and processing claims and invoices
- Maintaining firm wide BCP Appointment holder list (E.g.: Emergency Response Coordinator, Emergency Response Team, and Fire Warden etc.)
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings for BCP team, and circulation of calendar invites.
- Coordination of BCP trainings and maintaining training records
- Plan regular meetings and assist in taking meeting minutes
- Experience in an administrative/BCP role would be a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- Experienced in working and coordinating with external parties
- Ability to work across departments with different levels of staff
- Competence in various MS Office applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point