To assist the Head of O&T in the daily running of the Credit Administration. To ensure that work is performed according to schedule and requirements, stringent check on all credit and legal documents are carried out and operations run smoothly. To carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Supports corporate banking credit administration of the Bank.
- Ensures transactions are in compliance with internal procedures, approved credit application terms and conditions as well as local regulations as announced from time to time.
- Close follow‑up of all decisions taken by the credit approving authorities.
- Timely preparation and completion of legal/securities/loan documentation for corporate loans and trade finance facilities.
- Understands the structure, review and advises on the loan documentation to guarantee operability with close collaboration with legal and external advisers.
- Ensures proper storage of legal, securities and other credit documents.
- Collaborates and coordinates with debt markets syndication and origination. Accountable for covenant tracking, securities and documentation safekeeping.
- Assists to set up legal documentation, administration processes and handle relevant cross border activities for global clients for deals booked in Singapore branch.
- Follow up with relationship managers and/or other stakeholders on outstanding documentation and conditions precedent and subsequent.
- Prepares periodic internal and external/regulatory reports.
- Collates and prepares statistics/information for management information purposes.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant corporate banking credit administration experience, including preparing and reviewing of facility and legal documentation for corporate loan and trade finance facilities.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of trade finance and loans products, including risk assessment, processing, documentation and their accounting treatment.
- Knowledgeable of regulatory and internal management reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Access.
- Sound awareness on Prevention of Money Laundering /Terrorist Financing.
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies License Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.