Job Description Summary
The Credit Portfolio Risk Analyst role is within the Singapore Consumer Risk Management Team. The role supports the Investment secured portfolio for GCB and IPB businesses. Singapore Investment lending portfolio is the largest among all countries with consumer MSBF (Margin Lending) and IPF (Insurance Premium Finance) products.
The role involves regular interaction with Credit Operations, Operations and Technology Functions and the Product Teams of both GCB & IPB. Responsibilities:
- Lead technology upgrades & enhance automation of existing processes related to MSBF & IPF. Contribute to system changes and be involved in during the testing stage for system cutovers
- Lead the CDE project and manage the end-to-end automation of Facility Opening including digitization and setting up of a rules based Straight Through Process.
- Support system implementation and process enhancements with respect to data across multiple products and retail formats for global, local reporting & Risk-Finance data convergence projects
- Continuously identify process improvements and efficiencies to support business unit goals through dissecting issues and making recommendations
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and networks in order to support the cross-functional business initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 1-3 years of experience in consumer risk analytics and managing regulatory projects from credit risk perspective
- Experience in managing data, rules-based automation and managing the end-to-end data life cycle.
- Excellent working knowledge of financial markets including investments, FX, and margin lending experience is a key differentiator
- Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting