Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Job Purpose and Impact
The Risk Investors Group Trader will develop and cultivate highly complex investor relationships. In this role, you will use advanced knowledge and experience to ensure successful distribution of trade, commodity and project finance transactions generated by the trade and capital markets group. Key Accountabilities
Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Follow up on leads from the market, industry based intelligence and market knowledge to identify, onboard and transact with new investors for the Trade and Capital Markets Group.
- Work with existing investors to obtain deep insights into investment criteria to further develop and enhance investor relationships.
- Develop relationships with key institutional investors
- Work within a global team to ensure investor capacity and allocated assets across geographies and investor pools are optimized.
- Use market insights to develop new or enhance existing trade and capital markets products to meet investor requirements or open new investor capacity.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to innovate and learn new products and motivate change
- Experience having distributed transactions to banking related investors
- Experience developing and nurturing relationships with senior level clients
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Ability to persuade and influence at all levels within and outside the organization
- In depth knowledge of the insurance industry, including policy wording and methods of distributing insured transactions to investors
- Self motivated with highly developed organizational skills
- Frequent travelling will be required for this role
- Fluency in Korean or Japanese language will be preferable to communicate with key stakeholders in both markets
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today: