The Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Analyst is part of the Asia Regional Franchise FP&A team covering Asia Expense with a focus on the ICG business. The person will play a critical role in process re-engineering and centralization of FP&A activities across the region, as well as contributing towards key deliverables, including Forecasts/Plans and Performance Management reporting across the Asia Businesses.
- Centralizing planning, analysis and tracking capabilities within the regional team with particular focus on process re-engineering and reorganization of the regional FP&A ICG Expense coverage model across country and regional teams
- Provide FP&A analytics on expenses for regional ICG business
- Analysis and review of financial performance, especially drivers, trends, and the competitive environment, to enhance understanding of management, regulators and shareholders
- Insightful analysis as the foundation for strategic decision-making, resource allocation and performance management
- Tools, analytical capability and data to support thoughtful planning and target setting, as well as to drive business initiatives
- The means by which the businesses both implement and measure the impact of decisions and targets, and identify and implement course corrections
The person will work with other Regional Product lead and Country FP&A teams to develop standard and centralized analytics, helping senior management within Finance in interpreting business performance against targets and business dynamics given macroeconomic and markets factors. Responsibilities:
- Manage the reporting, budgeting and planning, including analysis of key financial drivers, tracking of financial performance and charge-out to businesses
- Lead the delivery of FP&A activities that are common across businesses for expense analytics
- Support Finance Forecasting Transformation and seeking to automate and simplify FP&A processes
- Standardizing and centralizing key forecasting and performance management processes including but not limited to Management Reporting, Outlook, Planning, QMMF, etc.
- Aligning the interaction model for APAC FP&A activities in the Mumbai Analytical Centre
- Lead strategic analysis for Business Support and Performance Measurement
- Proactively analyzing, investigating, explaining, and escalating key movements and trends to Senior Management and FP&A Business Partners
- Developing and coordinating performance measurement information for businesses
- Minimum 10 years experiences in a financial services environment.
- Deep understanding of the Planning & Analysis process and framework
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Practical and solution-oriented, keen and a team leader
- Ability to build close relationships and interact at all levels in the organization
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Highly motivated, strong performer with track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to guide teams across multiple locations and leverage on Mumbai Analytics centre support.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting